Originally posted on June 12, 2015 @ 2:19 pm
Between Friends in downtown Mineola has silicone lids that have been written up in almost every major food and gourmet magazine. They are leaving the shelves as our customers use them and come back to give them as gifts. The lids are 100% silicone, not plastic, and they never stain. They have been written up in almost every major food and gourmet magazine and were chosen as one of the top 40 new products of 2013 by DIY.
The lids come in a variety of sizes from 4 inches for your drinks to 13 inches for your largest pots. Fun floral designs by Charles Viancin adds style to your cookware: Clover, Hibiscus, Sunflower, Poppy or Lilypad or cover that pan of Brownies with a Banana Leaf.
- Prevent splatters and retain steam
- Unique design fits on any smooth rimmed bowl or pot, including glass, ceramic, wood, and more
- Creates an air-tight seal to keep food fresh for longer and seal in heat during cooking
- Reusable silicone means no more wasting or struggling with plastic wrap or aluminum foil
- Oven safe up to 425º
- Medium lid measures 9″ diameter; designed to fit 8.5″ bowls
- Large lid measures 11″ diameter; designed to fit 10″ bowls
- Dishwasher, freezer, oven, and microwave safe