If a new restaurant came to Mineola and was coupled with a convenience store, would that change your image of the restaurant, considering it was a restaurant you know well and would otherwise welcome to town and also considering that it had a separate dining area from the store?
This seems very convenient for those going in the store and usually doesn’t change anything about the drive-through. More and more fast food businesses seem to be adopting this model.
We’ve been asked to ask the people of Mineola their opinion on this. The question was very simple and is asked again in the poll below. Unlike our typical 3-day polls, this is a 7-day poll.
You may select 2 answers below.
If a restaurant (with a drive-through) shares a building with a convenience store and gas station, my opinion is:
- The food will be the same (35%, 24 Votes)
- I would still go in and eat as long as it is clean inside (28%, 19 Votes)
- I would tend to use the drive-through more (22%, 15 Votes)
- The food will not be as good (16%, 11 Votes)
- The food will be better (0%, 0 Votes)
You Have Voted in this Poll. Thanks!
Total Voters: 46