The home was built in 1918. Classic southern style and 4900 square feet. This home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
There is plenty of room for a B&B or a fine dining establishment. The grounds are perfectly landscaped and are towered over by the large columns across the front of the home.
- Beautiful original hardwood floors, chandeliers and sconces as well as picture frame ceilings
- Cozy sunroom with original crock tile flooring and beveled French doors
- Formal dining room
- Breakfast room
- Butler’s pantry
- Spectacular gourmet kitchen with upgraded granite countertops, a Thermador commercial stove and ventihood with functioning elevator and full bath
- Grand staircase
- 3 guest bedrooms
- Master suite complete with a separate bath, sitting room and powder room, all beautifully renovated.
- Attic which can be converted into a third floor room
- Large balcony overlooking the gorgeous landscaped grounds
Ideal for “Bed and Breakfast” rentals are the separate cottages. Enjoy a touch of the past with the luxuries of today. These quaint rooms have original hardwood floors, private baths and kitchenettes, a lovely balcony for your relaxing enjoyment and a private romantic hot springs spa for two.